Friday, June 26, 2009

Gym crazy. . .




I've had more than one request to post 'before/after' shots from The Challenge. I hesitated to do so only because I am still a work in progress. Please keep that in mind when you look at the 'after' photo. Since the end of the official Challenge I have lost another 8 lbs., which puts me at 32 lbs. total since February. I have a goal of 20 more before year's end. I am well on my way. . .



Now, if I could only talk Patti into posting her before/afters. She's seriously amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie! I just wanted to tell you what an inspiration you are! I've got at least 60 pounds to lose and you are motivating me to get off my butt and work a little harder to make it happen. Thanks for being brave enough to post your pictures!

    ReplyDelete